Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Boda said:
So I have been loving my 9515 Adjust to Fit Oxylight Framer belt system. However, the other day one of the factory installed suspender attachment points failed. The thin clip they rivet into the belt is too malleable and after constant back and forth while wearing suspenders it cracked. Has anyone else had this issue? Did Oxy warranty it? I sent in an e-mail today, awaiting a response this week.
how old is your set? I have the same belt but it's still holding up! Should I be worried!? Live in Sweden so it probably isn't a easy fix for me if it happened.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Boda said:
Of course I could come up with a solution I'm a freaking carpenter, did you think I hung up the pouched because it broke? Of course not I grabbed a loop and D ring that came with the suspenders and slipped it on there temporarily. It gets me by but its not ideal, like the factory installed attachment point which is riveted into the belt. That's not the point though is it. Its a high end product I paid good money for and any defects should be resolved by the manufacturer, which they are, so all is well.
thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts