Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts
Just a thought, do you have a background in making websites? How tech savy are you?

A website I highly recommend, and is very affordable is www.wix.com - it offers a variety of templates, and has an online editor that requires no special programming knowledge. It's user friendly, and intended to help showcase small businesses. A social media site would be helpful for you as well.

Do you have a smart phone? You can connect your smart phone to social media sites, so that when you take a photo on a jobsite you can just upload the photo direct to your social media: saving you time.

What kind of mail are you talking about? If you send me emails or something... they most likely get deleted because I don't spend time reading marketing stuff from web guys or seo outfits unless it's my guy.
Yep, over the head. Apparently you're not familiar with the expression which means my 53rd birthday earlier this week contributes to my language being dated.

When someone makes an insightfully true statement the expression, "You've been reading my mail," is similar to saying you're like a mind reader. In this case, your post was almost like you have some special insight into my business.

cbscreative said:
Yep, over the head. Apparently you're not familiar with the expression which means my 53rd birthday earlier this week contributes to my language being dated. When someone makes an insightfully true statement the expression, "You've been reading my mail," is similar to saying you're like a mind reader. In this case, your post was almost like you have some special insight into my business.
The recent passing of my 29th birthday would say your language is just fine.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.