Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have been reading and sparsely posting. Don't believe I've ever introduced myself. So who and what am I??

I'm a carpenter/ remodeler working for a company. My role in the company is as Lead carpenter/ Project manager/ Chief donkey washer. In my mid forties, been doing this for a little over 10 years. Left my first career for a life of sawdust. Thought I would of had my own company up and running by now (just need to work on that some more).

I enjoy/ have been involved in most phases of residential construction, but have not done much concrete or roofing work. Wish I could do more framing. I am also very interested in the building science side of things.

I have been mostly self taught so have to thank all of these online forums (Contractor Talk, JLC online, Breaktime) for all that they have taught me.

Now that I've introduced myself I guess I'm going to have to start contributing more.

Thanks,

m2akita

·
Registered
7,076 Posts
Thanks for introducing yourself. I'm originally from down the road from you in Waynesboro. That's a beautiful part of the country.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the hello guys.

Carpenter SFO, when was the last time you where in Waynesboro? You are right, this is a beautiful part of the country. Especially now that the leaves are changing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts