Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my new tablet every time I check or send email I have to type in the password. Don't dare say click the check box for it to remember :)

I've done everything I can think of doing. I've clicked the check boxes lowered the security to nill deleted all the accounts and added them again. Nothing works. :( Am I missing something here? Maybe I should un-install outlook and then reinstall it?

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
Is this for your reliableamerican.us account?

If so there's an automatic config script for Outlook Express in the Cpanel.

If not... uninstall/reinstall

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No I've never used the mail for that.

Funny thing is today I went to check mail and didn't have the network cable plugged in and it still prompted me for the password so I know it's a problem on my end and not the server. Also I have multiple email servers from my ISP, to my work email, to hotmail... each one has the same problem.

I'm so fricking confused and MS help isn't much of a help at all! LOL I'm usually the kinda guy that has all the answers when it comes to computers. Hmmm times a' changing.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Grumpy said:
Hah!

It was a registry problem. I had to delete the registrry key for the secure password storage, after I did that all was well.
Grumpy, I've had the same password problem for a couple of years now and I just saw your post. Can you tell me what is a registry key?

-Christine

1 - 6 of 6 Posts