Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a design build outdoor living company in south Florida and am looking for someone proficient in Real-time Landscape Architect software to produce renderings and plans for my outdoor living projects: mostly pools, patios and landscaping. Person can work remotely, no client interaction necessary. Not sure if this is the right forum to be looking for this skill set. Any input would be welcome.

·
Registered
Remodel
31,519 Posts
I own a design build outdoor living company in south Florida and am looking for someone proficient in Real-time Landscape Architect software to produce renderings and plans for my outdoor living projects: mostly pools, patios and landscaping. Person can work remotely, no client interaction necessary. Not sure if this is the right forum to be looking for this skill set. Any input would be welcome.
Welcome to CT! You may want to try this in the help wanted forum, but it may help having it here as well. Admins don't like having multiple identical threads, so I'm not sure of the best thing to do right now.

Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts