Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
chief pencil holder
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to order some cabinet doors. I just need a couple for an entertainment center. Is there anyone in nor-cal that has a door shop? I have ordered from CDS but small orders like mine the shipping is more than the cost of the doors.

Any help? And thanks in advance.

·
Curmudgeon
11,706 Posts
I need to order some cabinet doors. I just need a couple for an entertainment center. Is there anyone in nor-cal that has a door shop? I have ordered from CDS but small orders like mine the shipping is more than the cost of the doors.

Any help? And thanks in advance.
Ask Gus.

·
The Remodeler
1,536 Posts
Y'know.... If there's a style of door you like in the Kraftmaid line, you can order them unfinished at Home Creapo, and there's no shipping charge if you pick them up at the store.

I think you lose any warranty on warping since they're unfinished though... Get 'em sealed soon after you receive them.

I just ordered a few Kraftmaid doors from HD for a wall cabinet Im building to match an existing vanity. They were ready for pickup in a week and a half.

·
chief pencil holder
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can order them at Home Crapo, but I would rather support a local business, even if it cost 5-10% more, also in my original post I was going to ask Gus, but I figured he would find this post anyway, and others may have good info as well. :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts