Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
improving homes
1,034 Posts
I think it would work nice to take with to jobs. Tried seeing if they sell just the cart and not all the tools. I don't think I would need most of the tools that come with it, would be nice to be able to buy just the cart/bags and load your own tools in but I don't believe they sell the cart minus all the tools. I have been looking for something similar for a while now. Something that will hold all my basic tools and be organized and be able to leave on some jobs and not be in the way. Or just wheel the whole cart in in the morning and out at night. Been looking at vetos after others post about them.

·
Registered
492 Posts
How much though for the cart without any tools? I see a lot of sockets, srewdrivers, etc. listed. Sweet though (mentally added to my ever growing wishlist of tools).

·
Certified Remodeler
3,207 Posts
I have a cheap "trim cart" by Stanley ($26 on clearance at Target), its not gonna last, buts its very handy. Holds all I need for trim. Nails, hose, 3 guns, sander, chisels, nail sets ect.
For a compressor I use the little Senco which is now 5 years old.

·
Registered
5,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow!! 3300 bucks!

I would see that used in a industrial maintence environment.

I could buy a lot of Veto Pro Pacs or Sortainers for that kind of loot.

Is that something you would keep in your shop or take with you?
Definately something to take with you, punchlisting a house, i think it would be very conveniant, like others mentioned, i probably have every tool already, but to have it laid out like that would be nice. One more thing, Employees are forbiden to use:no:,G

·
I like Green things
23,074 Posts
Definately something to take with you, punchlisting a house, i think it would be very conveniant, like others mentioned, i probably have every tool already, but to have it laid out like that would be nice. One more thing, Employees are forbiden to use:no:,G

I guess I am kind of an idiot for not noticing that is came loaded up with tools. I dont really see the need for all the wrenches and sockets.

I do a lot of apartment turn overs, prepping for new renters. That is like the craziest punchlist you can have right there.

I bring a Veto bag, 9 drawer Sortainer with fasteners, bits, wire nuts, etc., and my drill is latched to the top of that. Those 2 cases are on a roll board which makes it real easy to move around the house.

I can make one easy trip into the house and have just about everything I need to make all repairs and touch ups. Not counting the hand tools in my Veto or the misc. stuff in my sortainer, I have 900 bucks in it.

That thing looks like a pain to load up and unload all the time.

·
Registered
6,102 Posts
Ya, that's cool. Think I'll put that on my "to build" list. Just wheel it out of the trailer and into the job. A lot better than carring all those individual cases. You could cut up some Bucket Boss things and wrap them around whatever size box you build. I would make the bottom cases pull out drawers. I'm on a roll :clap:

·
Registered
683 Posts
I have actually had a chance to play with this Mobile Shop. It is a really nice mobile cart. It is really geared towards someone who works in a big building doing maintenance work...like a hospital. It comes with all of the tools and it has dedicated pouches for everything. There is even a cover and alarm system integrated into the thing. The tools that are included were not a cheap brand it had name brand hand tools.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Looks real nice . I made some thing out of ply wood that looks the same . I keep nail boxes on the bottom with trim and cabinet tools up top . It fit in a extended van at the side door . I drive a large dump truck now so most tools are in a gang box or side boxes or under the bed box .
3000 bucks seems pricey.

·
Insert title
4,692 Posts
"Our website is down for scheduled maintenance.Please try again later. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Please call 1-888-361-8649, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week if you need assistance. "

Lol, they get one of their products promoted here and their site is down.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.