Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a 60X80X16 steel building we have been working on since spring, and I just now realized I had pictures that were not posted. Rigid frame design, this one is for a good friend, and we work on it as we get time, and probably isn't doing my popularity any good. There are more people in my home town worried about this building and why it isn't done then the owner or me :laughing: and this may be costing me jobs, since they think I don't finish a job :whistling I have the doors in my back yard, under a shade tree, for fabrication in the heat of the day, and we can only work on it early mornings when it is dead calm due to the roof sheets, plus heat.......I ordered this building a year ago. It was delivered last January. :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
9,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lots of tricks that make it easy....but yes, pretty much. If you can follow prints and it helps to be around a good erector once at least.

·
Administrator
Maker of Fine Sawdust
49,873 Posts
Looks good.

.... and probably isn't doing my popularity any good. There are more people in my home town worried about this building and why it isn't done then the owner or me :laughing: and this may be costing me jobs, since they think I don't finish a job

Put your competitors sign in front of the job. :w00t:

·
Banned
846 Posts
Perfection takes time right? It's going to be the best damn steel building in Oklahoma when you're done.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts