Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
EVIL GENIUS
2,546 Posts
Im glad your first thought was to get a picture to post on contractortalk.:whistling

I could just imagine seeing some guy dead on the news because he was trying to take a picture of his sawn off arm to post it on teh internet instead of calling 911. :laughing:

·
Registered
370 Posts
The author of this post is currently convinced that he broke a bone in his hand today. He has some experience in these matters...

·
Money Changer
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Im glad your first thought was to get a picture to post on contractortalk.:whistling

I could just imagine seeing some guy dead on the news because he was trying to take a picture of his sawn off arm to post it on teh internet instead of calling 911. :laughing:
Nope. First thought was "I don't know where the nearest fooking hospital is!"

Thank god for GPS.

Pictures came later, at the hospital

·
EVIL GENIUS
2,546 Posts
Sometimes fishing don't go too well either. :laughing:

Glad you're OK. When I read the title I expected much worse.:sad:

My grandpa got hooked once like that, barb and all and he had his friend take pliers and rip it back out.

Ive been hooked but never got the barb under the skin, came close way to many times.

·
Owner
58 Posts
This was a few years ago, fell off my excavator while working on the engine onto the corner edge of my truck utility door. It went thru long johns, jeans and and winter coveralls. Went about an 1" deep. Lucky it was my a_s.

Alan

Attachments

·
EVIL GENIUS
2,546 Posts
nasty

·
EVIL GENIUS
2,546 Posts

·
Money Changer
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
This was a few years ago, fell off my excavator while working on the engine onto the corner edge of my truck utility door. It went thru long johns, jeans and and winter coveralls. Went about an 1" deep. Lucky it was my a_s.

Alan

Damn that's nasty

21 - 31 of 31 Posts