Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Maybe we could all file complaints about the BBB to the BBB.
LMAO, nope, i'll just keep my money instead and let the other folks keep the BBB in business, guess we're lucky to have our small midwestern market carved out in such a way BBB does'nt mean chit to me or my clients since they know up front what they're getting or else they would'nt have called int he first place:)

Union is a great way to compare them, give them your $500 on up annual dues and you get a $0.24 piece of paper, $3 wood plaque, and a sticker saying your a member LMFAO!!!!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
I was reading over the first few responses and see the concern of keeping up your standing with the BBB. Then I begin my train of thought... when I want info about a company, where do I look? GOOGLE

And what appears next to the company's Google listing? REVIEWS!

Google is becoming the one stop shop when someone wants info about anything. If your SEO is on par then your Google business listing will shop up along with your customer reviews. It'll be first to come up or close to first, surely ahead of any BBB site mentioning your name unless you're one of the "bad contractors" if that's even true. Encouraging your clients to put in a good word for you on Google is the way I'd go. It just makes sense b/c it's what people will likely see first and will check out first.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts