Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Contractor of the Month
26,075 Posts
68K...you've got to be kidding me. Around here mods detract from the value of the vehicle, who wants to spend extra on a franken-truck when they could have a factory warrenty.

·
Head Grunt
3,270 Posts
Trust me, its not the only one either. There have been guys building those now for several years. There are also Yukons out there with Quadrasteer too. Question is did he do it right so it will pass inspection, here in NY the DMV inspection computer needs to comunicate with the ECU in the vehicle and have the correct vin# in place or automatically fails and red flags DMV.

·
I like Green things
23,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I believe that is why he had the first D-max yanked out and one from an 07 installed.

I look for wierd things, and that is the First Yukon XL I have seen with a D-max an Allison.

I am pretty sure the engine and tranny still have the Duramax warranty. It only has 18 miles on the engine.

·
Project Manager HFH..
3,711 Posts
It's really nice but for that kind of money I would go for a Porsche Cayenne..

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
68K...you've got to be kidding me. Around here mods detract from the value of the vehicle, who wants to spend extra on a franken-truck when they could have a factory warrenty.
BOY! Down heah them's doggone fit'n words.:eek:

If'n you can't walk under it ,it ain't high enough!:laughing:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts