Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Artist and not a curator
15,327 Posts
The college thing sounded like a great idea. I would think they would have a bunch of uses for it.

·
Artist and not a curator
15,327 Posts
I'm willing to bet it would make a great weed/grass killer. Congratulations, you will have perfect fence lines for life.

Lemons - lemonade.

For real though, I'm willing to bet the Zips could use it in lab classes and/or use it for some kind of education.

·
Artist and not a curator
15,327 Posts
Ask your insurance agent to add to your policy whichever hazardous waste coverage has the lowest minimum earned premium. You won’t need the coverage for long.

Then dump it all over your kitchen cabinets and vehicles. Lemonade.
It's nice to have a demo guy who thinks outside the box.

·
Artist and not a curator
15,327 Posts
Just dump the ****, brother. At this point it's on the government, not you. You've done the responsible and good thing, if they aren't going to help (which they won't) then **** them. Don't make rules you can't provide a solution for.

You kinda have a duty at this point to thumb your nose at them. Complete horse ****. Even though this is kinda tongue in cheek, I'd never fault you for anything you decide to do at this point. Start researching the best way to get rid of it and just take it on yourself to accidentally spill it.

·
Artist and not a curator
15,327 Posts
Can you give them a formal public review or anything? If so you could get this to get legs. These assholes make rules and then have no plan for anyone to adhere to them, the public should see that.

Some formal review should get eyes on it.

·
Artist and not a curator
15,327 Posts
It’s time someone stood up for the acid barrel owners! Be the chemical change you want to see!
Just say in the name of climate chaos or something and you're being a green warrior or call it an art project. Pour it out on grass where it spells out "EPA sucks goat balls". Fly a drone, take a picture and sell it as an NFT.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts