Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what the FFFFFFFFF. this is below minimum wage!!!!!

laborer,plumber,mason,electrician MISC ODD JOBS , CLEANING OUT A BUILDING AND GUTTING FOR REHAB

This job is simple I've got bad legs and need basic minimal skilled help .

It is not full time employment. BUT there are a lot of hours to be had here.

general carpentry,or skilled labor is prefered in the long term but for now it's just good help cheap

starting pay $7per hour but that's because i have to post something. Your pay raised will be based on your skill level.
With my track record , on multible occasions I've given retroactive raises based on.work ethic and skill level.

I will be looking for all of the licenced skilled trades. for now ,plumbers ,electricians,carpenters,drywallers and masons real soon
but for right now it's clean out,prep,dump runs,errands,CLEAN OUT ANLD DEMO,gofer this and that yard work et

·
2,651 Posts
I saw a woman advertising house cleaning for $5 an hr trying to make extra christmas money.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I saw a woman advertising house cleaning for $5 an hr trying to make extra christmas money.
I hope that she's really slow, because if she is fast, $5/hr won't pay for gas to get to the job.

Some people figure that with this many out of work, somebody is going to need the money bad enough. The proplem is that the good poeple are still working, and he's going to be either pissed, or really disapointed at who he gets...or he's only going to pay $7/hr. If he does pay that, whoever he gets will be worth every penny. :thumbsup:

Mick

1 - 3 of 3 Posts