Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Its been awhile - Ive been very busy this yr.. You probably didnt even notice i was gone LOL..

Cutting to the chase - I have had a problem with sherwin caulk several times this yr, and I am flaming sick of this ****.. Makes me look like an *******... (65yr interior keeps shrinking and ripping).. I dont think magnum is any better if at all...

Did sherwin change ingredients or something? Are they cheating us now?? I have never had a problem with their caulk - ever.. Until this yr...

Anyways, can anyone direct me towards another line of caulking that you HIGHLY recommend... Please dont say DAP

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If the Sheer fails me on another job.. Im going to fkn scream i sware to god!

Its the best they have, white lightning is the grade under it... I was wrong saying it was the 65 yr.. its the lifetime...

After doing crown its been tightening up and ripping.... or during a climate change TOTALLY ripping off completely...

I went to a dif distributor and spoke to them about it... They have no other option but to push their products so...

Once again I feel as tho something has changed and I gota experiment AGAIN to find something reliable..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts