Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,250 Posts
I took the belt clip off my tape , easier fit. I have a 35' footer in the door of my pick em up for estimating.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Here's my rig, oxy 7bag image-564774214.jpg Had it since November of 2006. Probably get another 5 years out of it easily I took mine to a saddle shop and had the tape measure holder switched to the left side Now they fit like an extension of my body Get them, you'll have no regrets.

I've got the trim carpenter leather set for trimming inside. Love them too. Can't imagine a better set unless occidental starts making custom order sets.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Here's my rig, oxy 7bag View attachment 107986 Had it since November of 2006. Probably get another 5 years out of it easily I took mine to a saddle shop and had the tape measure holder switched to the left side Now they fit like an extension of my body Get them, you'll have no regrets.

I've got the trim carpenter leather set for trimming inside. Love them too. Can't imagine a better set unless occidental starts making custom order sets.

·
Tech Geek
2,654 Posts
Looking for a set of Occidental bags if anyone is looking to part with them. Doesn't need to be new....decent shape/broken in is what I'm looking for. Let me know what you have, I'm open to anything.

·
Registered
840 Posts
The only thing I hate about about my Occi Belt is took damn near 6 months to break in.

If a smaller guy like me get the hip buddies. I am 5'10 155 so not a big guy.

After that 6 month's they fit like a glove. Wont want to wear another pair of pouch's/bags

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
The only thing I hate about about my Occi Belt is took damn near 6 months to break in.

If a smaller guy like me get the hip buddies. I am 5'10 155 so not a big guy.

After that 6 month's they fit like a glove. Wont want to wear another pair of pouch's/bags
Fiebings Neatsfoot oil will help break them in like a glove the first week :thumbsup: Soak them from the backside and they will be soft.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Fiebings Neatsfoot oil will help break them in like a glove the first week :thumbsup: Soak them from the backside and they will be soft.
I did still weren't the most comfortable thing for about 6 months. after that they are a glove lol. 3 years into them only time I know I am wearing them is when I am carring a drill in a holster.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I love leather but I'm all about Oxy nylon. And the adjustafit platform is bar none for comfort. When these wear out I'm getting the Finisher bags in the adjustafit platform because they're smaller and more square.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

21 - 30 of 30 Posts