Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

Novabrik

10081 Views 6 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Tscarborough
I have been asked to install Novabrik on an ICF. Anyone here have any experience with it?
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Here's a non answer

I have been asked to install Novabrik on an ICF. Anyone here have any experience with it?

One of my friends asked me to quote Novabrik for one wall of his house, When i saw how ugly it was , And the complications regarding corner returns and window sill and header treatments, I never got back to him.
The HOs are dead set on this stuff...maybe I need to bring them alternative options.

Thanks for the input.:thumbsup:
I had to watch the video....Skip Crumpecker????? R U Kiddin' me? This is evidence of the further retrogression of this once beautiful profression.....4 hours and your certified?? Yikes...I worked for Hensel Phelps back in the early 80's, they were a huge outfit, but this makes it look like they are a WallMart builder now...sheesh..
Novabrik are an alternative for an application where there is no brick ledge, i.e. a retrofit. They are expensive, ugly, and do not finish out well (corners and sills). They are no longer available in Central Texas.
Pass by a dealer in Bangs (near Brownwood) on a pretty regular basis. Maybe I'll stop in next time I do to check it out.

JVC
They are no longer available in Central Texas.
I have all the info, samples and a wall of it here still.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.