Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Super Moderator
46,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah there's been a thread over on fog and there was some confusion to who made it. By the sounds of it fein gave input on the design so it could be a nice OT.
It's does have some very cool attachments and accessories. I'm sure there's a nice dust collection as well.

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16,403 Posts
Californiadecks said:
It's does have some very cool attachments and accessories. I'm sure there's a nice dust collection as well. Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk
I have only seen what was on the thread over on fog. It won't be cheap though. I'm sure $500 would be pretty close as its a compatible model to the super cut.

·
Super Moderator
46,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah there's been a thread over on fog and there was some confusion to who made it. By the sounds of it fein gave input on the design so it could be a nice OT.

View attachment 113594
Wondering how expensive the blades will be and if they will be any better then the others out there.

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16,403 Posts
rrk said:
Guess again, $800 angle attachment is another $160 How much is the fein?
He ain't far off. You can't just convert to US currency at current exchange rates.

As an example the ts55r in UK is £510 plus tax 20% tax. Let's round that off to £600 which would be about $1000 at current exchange rate

The TS55r here is $615

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.