Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's happening fellow framers & contractors. I'm new here and just joining to see what's going on through the states. I read through some of the posts prior to joining & I tell you what it's really tempting for me to jump on here and ask you all how to bid my jobs and for how much, hell while were at it do I wipe up or down? I'm going to refrain for I run my own business although I do remember what it's like & I'll be glad to offer any advice I can. I do hope for all you hard workin Americans things are picking up for you &with that I hope you're earning what you deserve. Since last fall here in the Heartland it's booming again & it held out just long enough to weed out the majority of the butchers. I've managed to stay busy through it all with very little traveling due to the reputation I busted my ass to build. As on my profile I build custom homes for the American people, on American soil,with all E-verified American crews, but it's a damn shame we're raising a generation full of sissys & nobody wants to work nowadays. They'd rather sit at home, texting from there Obama phones & live off the taxpayers. If I offended anyone the shoe must fit. Anyhow, hope all are well & thanks for having me.

·
Registered
12,354 Posts
What's happening fellow framers & contractors. I'm new here and just joining to see what's going on through the states. I read through some of the posts prior to joining & I tell you what it's really tempting for me to jump on here and ask you all how to bid my jobs and for how much, hell while were at it do I wipe up or down? I'm going to refrain for I run my own business although I do remember what it's like & I'll be glad to offer any advice I can. I do hope for all you hard workin Americans things are picking up for you &with that I hope you're earning what you deserve. Since last fall here in the Heartland it's booming again & it held out just long enough to weed out the majority of the butchers. I've managed to stay busy through it all with very little traveling due to the reputation I busted my ass to build. As on my profile I build custom homes for the American people, on American soil,with all E-verified American crews, but it's a damn shame we're raising a generation full of sissys & nobody wants to work nowadays. They'd rather sit at home, texting from there Obama phones & live off the taxpayers. If I offended anyone the shoe must fit. Anyhow, hope all are well & thanks for having me.
I think you'll fit in fine. :laughing:

·
Boondockian
1,478 Posts
Welcome to CT.

Anyone get the impression this guys already seen the basement?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts