Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Carpe Diem
20,712 Posts
Out in the west burbs of Chicago this morning we hit 39°F or just about 4°C for our Canadian friends.

·
General Contractor
3,444 Posts
I think it dipped down to 73 a few mornings ago here. But it's back up to near 90 again.

·
Trailer park boy
4,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
56 & raining when I finally rolled out of bed this AM - I am in shorts, my wife is wearing sweat pants, and flannel shirts already

Wait just a sec - was that Celsius or Fahrenheit in that there trailer park? :jester:
If it was -1F today I would have already moved to FL.:laughing:

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Other than the Canadians,I feel for those Chicagoeans,when the winter winds start to blow,east of the Great Lakes ,with the lake affect snows,out on the plains with nothing to block the wind.
We're starting to get the big dip out of Canada,hitting close to freezing at night.
Still hoping for Indian Summer here.
Willie T,
Still wouldn't want your summer temps.
It's all a trade off.

·
4,617 Posts
56 & raining when I finally rolled out of bed this AM - I am in shorts, my wife is wearing sweat pants, and flannel shirts already
Eww.. I hate flannel and sweat pant season. Those are birth control devices to my way of thinking.

·
Trailer park boy
4,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hockey season started last week so you know cold winter nights and Hockey Night in Canada are here for the next 6-7 months.

Btw, cancel that global warming crap.
I'd take some global warming right now, frost and steel roofing make such a nice pair.:shutup:

: on a side note, I still can't believe HNIC sold out the theme song to TSN:censored::furious:

·
Service & Repairs
4,001 Posts
I'd take some global warming right now, frost and steel roofing make such a nice pair.:shutup:

: on a side note, I still can't believe HNIC sold out the theme song to TSN:censored::furious:
Ughck... it went down to mid 40's the other night I had to put on sweat pants. :mad:

I only catch HNIC on the NHL network every once in awhile. I'm thrilled hockey is back. I'm going to the Islander game next Monday afternoon. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts