Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Boys and girls, first post, lurkin for a while soakin in as much info as I can.
I am glad I stumbled on this site a while back , was researching something for a project (can't remember what now). Now you guys sucked me in, cant go a day without a visit hear.
Little info........
I have been in the biz almost 30 years, and like most started out with my father,(Taught me everything, foundation to roofing, all old school, so the right way,,,,,his way).
Somertime, lots of landscapeing, cottage work, decks, windows, doors,,,,,,winter (inside work please, I'm a wimp,too cold up here) bathrooms, bathrooms, more bathrooms.
I am a tool junky,,,, right now I have a fondness for Hilti.
Future tools???? mini ex, new F350, dump trailor,,,, Ya I need a million bucks...expensive taste I do believe.
Enough of the ramblin, thanks for all the good post
Joe Dirt,,,,,out

·
Super Moderator
11,969 Posts
Welcome to CT Joe Dirt!

Any particular reason for the user name? Do you look like him?:laughing:

Good to have you!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Welcome! Glad you could join us! This is indeed a wonderful venue for information at the same time get to know other people with the same interests as yours.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Welcome to CT Joe Dirt!

Any particular reason for the user name? Do you look like him?:laughing:

Good to have you!

i was thinking the same thing.. but welcome

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wife named me Joe Dirt after watching the part in the movie where JD was in the hole reading the auto trader, I was an auto trader junky, couldn't miss an issue. Could have bought a car with all the $ I spent on them.
Joe Dirt

1 - 11 of 11 Posts