Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
I think that's a great idea Mike. I've been thinking of a way to make the bags reuseable, even just a few times. Those clips never crossed my mind. I'm gonna pass by the store Monday and pick some up:thumbup:

Dave

·
Banned
3,075 Posts
I was thinking of putting a self-adhesive zipper on one, with a little line of extra superglue on each flange.

I like the clips though....

·
Registered
5,057 Posts
I've dumped them twice and then stopped. It's like $7 a bag for my CT26. That usually lasts at least a month probably since I'm not doing primarily woodworking stuff right now. But even if you used a bag or two per job, just throw it away and your done.

Also, Tom pointed out that suction decreases as you reuse the bags since dust starts to build up around the edges.

·
GC/carpenter
43,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've dumped them twice and then stopped. It's like $7 a bag for my CT26. That usually lasts at least a month probably since I'm not doing primarily woodworking stuff right now. But even if you used a bag or two per job, just throw it away and your done.

Also, Tom pointed out that suction decreases as you reuse the bags since dust starts to build up around the edges.
What material are the reusable bags made of? Festool claims they can be reused 500 times before replacing them. I wish they made reusable for the midi

·
Registered
5,057 Posts
Californiadecks said:
What material are the reusable bags made of? Festool claims they can be reused 500 times before replacing them. I wish they made reusable for the midi
I'm not sure. I'm not a full blown festool geek yet. Lol. I'm using the fleece bags on my 26.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts