Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,059 Posts
I've dumped them twice and then stopped. It's like $7 a bag for my CT26. That usually lasts at least a month probably since I'm not doing primarily woodworking stuff right now. But even if you used a bag or two per job, just throw it away and your done.

Also, Tom pointed out that suction decreases as you reuse the bags since dust starts to build up around the edges.

·
Super Moderator
46,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've dumped them twice and then stopped. It's like $7 a bag for my CT26. That usually lasts at least a month probably since I'm not doing primarily woodworking stuff right now. But even if you used a bag or two per job, just throw it away and your done.

Also, Tom pointed out that suction decreases as you reuse the bags since dust starts to build up around the edges.
What material are the reusable bags made of? Festool claims they can be reused 500 times before replacing them. I wish they made reusable for the midi

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.