Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dose anyone have a laser that has nic or like battery than can be recharged so sick of aa or such power for my laser. glad that the designer that do the laser do not do power tools.
i use a pls2 and a laser mark 4 most of the time the batter are dead when you look at them :jester::jester:

·
Registered
506 Posts
Have you ever tried rechargeable NiMH aa or aaa batteries? They only cost about 50% more than alkaline and are good for about 2000 charges. Sanyo eneloops are very popular with high end flashlight users.

image-2918718322.jpg

image-2720361855.jpg

·
Registered
5,057 Posts
BBuild said:
Have you ever tried rechargeable NiMH aa or aaa batteries. They only cost about 50% more than alkaline and are good for about 2000 charges. Sanyo eneloops are very popular with high end flashlight users.
I use enloops as well. They last a very long time. And like you said, thousands of charges.

·
Registered
506 Posts
pappagor said:
no i have not will have to look into them can you get them at best buy
Yes, best buy should also carry their combo pack that comes with a charger, AA, AAA, and an adapter to make a AA into D size. The charger is very basic though and only charges in pairs.

·
Registered
573 Posts
I have a enloop set some. Got it at costco for 20 bucks. I think it came with 8 aa, 2 or 4 aaa batteries, charger, and C and D sleeves.

They are a good rechargeable. I need figure out were they are in my garage.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts