Discussion Starter · #1 ·
next project, pix to follow
tt mocha/pecan
brownstone rail w/lighting

Attachments

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Cool looking project.Wondering what the rim joists and rail on all of the radius will be made from"? I love a challenge.

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
week into it

Attachments

·
John Hyatt
3,658 Posts
Interesting new approach with the curves Chris.

I think the ends of the joists extending will make for less movement on your project.

John

·
Registered
20 Posts
Slightly off topic, but I can't help but to wonder when looking at that much TT tigerwood, have any of you guys had trouble with legacy decking coming out scuffed or scratched from your supplier? We've done at least a dozen legacy jobs this year and have had trouble on all of them. I think it has something to do with our distributor having a gravel yard and small rocks getting between the boards before shipping. I mentioned it at DeckExpo this week and it was the first they heard of it. I can move this to s new topic if it gets too off topic.

·
GC/carpenter
GC/Carpenter
43,296 Posts
Slightly off topic, but I can't help but to wonder when looking at that much TT tigerwood, have any of you guys had trouble with legacy decking coming out scuffed or scratched from your supplier? We've done at least a dozen legacy jobs this year and have had trouble on all of them. I think it has something to do with our distributor having a gravel yard and small rocks getting between the boards before shipping. I mentioned it at DeckExpo this week and it was the first they heard of it. I can move this to s new topic if it gets too off topic.
Yes I have had that issue. I was afraid to walk on it. Something about the cap is too soft.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts