Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I just joined the forum. My name is Pete. I am a Marine Corps veteran. I'm 33 years old. I started New Day Remodeling as a project while a student at Northern Kentucky University. I am graduating next month with my Bachelors in Business Management. While in the entreprenuerial program there, I realized that remodeling was my passion. I have completed several projects on my own home as well as family. My biggest achievement was a complete remodel of my own basement. This pretty much started the remodeling bug. I am an experienced maintenance technician at a manufacturing plant. I was an electrician for 3 years. At my current employment I have been responsible for our entire facility from manufacturing equipment, electrical, framing, drywall, plumbing and contractor relations. A jack of all trades of sorts. I want to master something. While my experience is limited, I feel I have the vision to run a successful company. I plan to continue with side jobs while working full time until I have gained the experience and connections to make the full time plunge.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Good to meet you

Finding men who are passionate about this trade and choose it over other options are what we need to continue our profession.

Craig

·
"Pro"
628 Posts
Welcome to the site...I'm new here too...I also want to eventually run my own company but I know i need to get more experience working under someone before I can start doing my own thing for other people for $$...good luck

1 - 10 of 10 Posts