Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I live in GA. I’m an empty nester, working on transforming my house 1 room at a time..Got the kitchen behind me & working on my master bedroom and bath. It’s been a nightmare tackling projects since I lost my husband. I joined this blog to get expert opinion/advice related to my projects. I’ve felt overlooked by the crew working in my home & sometimes taken advantage of. I have posted a thread about my current project and would appreciate any advice or recommendations.

·
Registered
Remodel
32,215 Posts
Hi, I live in GA. I’m an empty nester, working on transforming my house 1 room at a time..Got the kitchen behind me & working on my master bedroom and bath. It’s been a nightmare tackling projects since I lost my husband. I joined this blog to get expert opinion/advice related to my projects. I’ve felt overlooked by the crew working in my home & sometimes taken advantage of. I have posted a thread about my current project and would appreciate any advice or recommendations.
Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately this site is for tradespeople / contractors, so questions you may have should be posted at DIYchatroom.com

Gooduck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.