Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been in construction for about 5 years and watch my father and my uncle make a great living in construction and i've always loved construction for some reason. I Knew that when i was in school that i would never be a doctor or the type of person to sit behind a desk (everyday)I'm to much of a hands on person. Always had respect for my father and my uncle for what they have achieved in construction and hope to accomplish the many hurdles they were/are faced with everyday. Hopefully me and my company can grow with knowledge and input from individuals like you and my father and uncle.:thumbsup:

Thanks,Corey

·
Banned
917 Posts
I have been in construction for about 5 years and watch my father and my uncle make a great living in construction and i've always loved construction for some reason. I Knew that when i was in school that i would never be a doctor or the type of person to sit behind a desk (everyday)I'm to much of a hands on person. Always had respect for my father and my uncle for what they have achieved in construction and hope to accomplish the many hurdles they were/are faced with everyday. Hopefully me and my company can grow with knowledge and input from individuals like you and my father and uncle.:thumbsup:

Thanks,Corey
Youre already a GC? you rock.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts