Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm actually an enterprise software developer / architect (consultant). I've been on hiatus from doing contracting work (floors, siding, housing refurbishment). I'm a mechanical engineer by education (and 3+ years exp) before switching to software 8+ years ago. I like software (java, XML, etc), but I really enjoy construction work....I tried to make a go of it 2 years ago, but I wasn't able to get off the ground.....it was too risky at the time with the economy to quit my job and become a contractor full-time without a solid client-base. Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself and also test the waters.

I'm in the Philadelphia area....and also willing to give website / development advice.....
Thanks

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Welcome to the board! We have a few things in common such as an ME and wandering through life. I keep threatening to establish a website and have had a domain for many years. Maybe we can talk about it?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Teetorbilt said:
Welcome to the board! We have a few things in common such as an ME and wandering through life. I keep threatening to establish a website and have had a domain for many years. Maybe we can talk about it?
Sure...we can start with some simple mock up's then put some guts behind it....

What sort of business line?

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Remodeling, maybe throw in the marine biz too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts