Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, first... I got tired of spelling Contractors Chat Room all the time. So I'm going to start calling it CCR since I'm so lazy! ;)

Now for the question.

We are starting a new year here at CCR. We've grown a lot since our start in Sept and I'm confident that growth will continue.
What would you like to see happen with this site over the next year?

Changes, suggestions, comments?

Thanks!

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
Things are going well. Aren't you changing this forum over to the new vbulletin? You know all my ideas as I PM them to you when they are fresh in my head.

Keep up the good work and thanks for providing me with a place to network with my fellow contractors.

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will be upgrading to the new version as soon as they fix a few problems that they are having. Right now they are estimating the fixes will be made by Monday.... well see.

Thanks though.

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually thats why I've been holding off on DIY a little. There have been a few problems with unregistered people not being able to see the board.
Growing pains with a beta program.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I would like to see a thread with industry related websites that other contractors use regularly or find useful. (None that compete with this one of course). This would obviously only be beneficial if there was ongoing participation, but there are so many new products, etc. out there that would help many of us out.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi Grumpy - I did a search but couldn't find your post with the URL's, where might I find them? Thanks!

Grumpy said:
I think Nathan has a links section of this site. I have about 50 construction related bookmarks and maybe 10 business related bookmarks. I think I posted them all once before a few months back.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts