Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished my site and am looking for feed back. Please comment on your thoughts. I am open to any ideas that will help get business in these hard economic time.

Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my apologies, its been a very long day. I was comenting on my web site. I know this site is great. My web address is www . prestigioushomeconcepts . net Sorry for the confusion on my part

·
Non-conformist
1,581 Posts
I would consider changing the pic in the services section and the about us section, if you are doing residential I would try to find something with more of a residential feel to it.
I agree, you need to deviate from the template elements a bit more. On the Projects page, I would add a bit more (and uniform) space between the pics and put the captions UNDER them. It's a bit confusing the way it is.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I didn't see any Google analtics or tracker codes in there. Nice looking though.
You seem to mention that a lot. I am just wondering what you think having the code does? As far as I know it is only useful if you use google analytics. and does nothing for seo purposes. I much prefer statcounter and use that instead though i have the code for google. Am I missing something?

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
You seem to mention that a lot. I am just wondering what you think having the code does? As far as I know it is only useful if you use google analytics. and does nothing for seo purposes. I much prefer statcounter and use that instead though i have the code for google. Am I missing something?
SERPs matter more than PR, but using the perceived leader's tools, aloows it to also keep track of your site. I bet they don't give us the tools without watching who's visiting. That's the purpose of the urchin. THe verifier gives your site weight in G's eyes' Why not use it? I bet it doesn't hurt. After doing all those things, I turned up in Yahoo and MSN without any extra effort. Possibly in AOL too, but I've never checked.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts