Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
master hacker of wood
2,487 Posts
Life is good in your world,,, love it myself my first new one was black, washed it every night after work. After a year it looked like crap!!

I vaguely remember how much my van was I'd hate see that payment myself gulp!!

·
outforablast
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
250 but I should have got the 350 for sure ill b going to the spring shop soon to install 350 springs

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
As a GAF Certified we get Ford S or F plan I don't remember. It's worth more than a couple grand, more like 4-6 depending on the vehicle.

·
Registered
16,403 Posts
Roofcheck said:
As a GAF Certified we get Ford S or F plan I don't remember. It's worth more than a couple grand, more like 4-6 depending on the vehicle.
I never heard of a S or F plan through Ford. I know Mazda do a S plan but its nothing more than fords X plan. With Ford it normally goes A best, Z next best and X is normally just around dealer invoice. basically X saves you the hassle of trying to knock a dealer down to invoice but some will actually go lower than dealer invoice without the X plan pin.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
I never heard of a S or F plan through Ford. I know Mazda do a S plan but its nothing more than fords X plan. With Ford it normally goes A best, Z next best and X is normally just around dealer invoice. basically X saves you the hassle of trying to knock a dealer down to invoice but some will actually go lower than dealer invoice without the X plan pin.
I looked it up and can't find the plan name. When I was shopping for a dump truck I was looking at Fords and GAF (via my Rep) sent a letter to me to give to the dealer. I can look deeper if it's really relevant.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
GAF Certified or Master Elite Contractors should contact their local Rep. GAF has a purchasing plan with Ford Motor Company that will reduce your price. It is, based on each vehicle's vin # a preset price much lower than sticker.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts