Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just upgraded from a 6x12 to a 7x16. Looking for any ideas (pics) to help me with this. I know I need a desk / counter at the front. Kinda have a lotta stuff. I can load it with shelving and brackets, just curious to see if any one has reinvented a "better" wheel.

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
Just upgraded from a 6x12 to a 7x16. Looking for any ideas (pics) to help me with this. I know I need a desk / counter at the front. Kinda have a lotta stuff. I can load it with shelving and brackets, just curious to see if any one has reinvented a "better" wheel.
Go to the introductions, then go to the equipment discussions. There is a whole thread showing trailors!:thumbsup::thumbup:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Trailer up-grade

Thanks for the links, they where a great help. Tried the search thing, kept taking me to sites with no real pics.

·
bathroom guru
1,348 Posts
Nice layout and organization in your trailer!!

One question - does it still look like that today?:laughing::laughing: (just kidding!)

Oh, nice "helper" - had one until old age did her in a couple of years ago

·
Artisan Carpentry
1,985 Posts
Nice layout and organization in your trailer!!

One question - does it still look like that today?:laughing::laughing: (just kidding!)

Oh, nice "helper" - had one until old age did her in a couple of years ago
I have a delivery to make tomorrow and need to clean out the trailer and reload it for tomorrow... better get out there. I'll take a picture of it trashed to make you all feel better.:whistling

Cheers,

Bass

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks to all that replyed. I finally got something done with it. Still need to do some refining.

·
Bird Killer
189 Posts
Aint that the truth. I'm always working on a better trailer setup.

And put a microwave in there. I think that having a means to have a hot lunch on the site and not roll up and go get one is one of the smarter things I've done in my life.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts