Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Want to play a game?
4,522 Posts
Not bad if you ask me. If the boxes lock that is a big plus. My first trailer was a old Toyota bed with a camper shell. Served it's purpose and still have actually. Use it as a trash trailer now.

If the locks don't lock, get it to where they do and don't skimp out on a trailer lock. Damn thieves will steal that if they know what is in there.

Good luck!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will be getting locks ASAP! Not sure what to get is thereafter particular type you recommend? I'm also thinking of having a ladder rack welded on the top.

·
Registered
677 Posts
That's a great looking trailer, when not in use lock the hitch and wheel, ladder rack will finish it of great, defo invest in some hardcore locks and if it ain't built for them get a welder to make it work.

Love the log garage(?) in the background.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I wish I could say I built the garage. The whole house a log (Swedish coped) my wife and I picked it up on a short sale last year.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here is a few photos of the house. I've put a lot of work into the interior, like everything I own it's an ongoing battle. Gonna stain the outside this fall I think.

Attachments

·
Registered
582 Posts
You live, where I want to vacation. Very lucky man.
You live where I have spent my life *dreaming* of living!

Beautiful house! Just beautiful.

Did the prior owners build the place? How old is it?

Stunning. And it looks like you're in the mountains.

<drool>

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ya I live in Idaho. This was my first home purchase, we got very lucky. Under 200K and locked in at 3.25 fixes rate. Hoping to sell it in a few years and buy some acres. Also willing to do vacation rentals :laughing:

·
Registered
5,855 Posts
What size lot do you have now?

I paid more than that for my house and my house is about the size of your shed. WTF!!!! And, my scenery is nothing compared to yours: you have mountains, I have other houses that look just like mine.

Where in Idaho?

Joke:
Five pounds of potatoes in a sack.
How do you know which one is easy?
The one with "I Da Ho" written on it.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I live in Hailey which is near sun valley, it's a great place to live. Good place to work too lots of 1%ers vacation here. Thanks for all the compliments on the house and trailer. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It's a standard size lot on the edge of a subdivision, with the detached garage the house is set back of the street making it feel larger and more private. Built in 1995 by a local guy. I didn't buy it from him, he told me he made 275k profit when he sold it to the poor guy I bought it from. I got lucky just in the right place at the right time to pick it up for such a bargain.

·
Registered
749 Posts
RiverBG said:
I live in Hailey which is near sun valley, it's a great place to live. Good place to work too lots of 1%ers vacation here. Thanks for all the compliments on the house and trailer. :thumbsup:
I got to visit down there sometime, if it ever slows down up here in Coeur d'Alene. Love Idaho. A lot of 1%ers up here too, maybe not as many as Sun Valley though! Nice score on the house, when you trade up in trailers, look at Charmac, I believe they are made in Nampa. Solid trailers.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
StrongTower said:
I got to visit down there sometime, if it ever slows down up here in Coeur d'Alene. Love Idaho. A lot of 1%ers up here too, maybe not as many as Sun Valley though! Nice score on the house, when you trade up in trailers, look at Charmac, I believe they are made in Nampa. Solid trailers.
I grew up in bonners ferry, nice to see some North Idaho boys

1 - 20 of 20 Posts