Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I have been a decorative painter / faux finisher for about 10 years. I started out in Chicago and Moved to the Tulsa area about a year ago. I specialize in high end decorative plasters.. and patterns (masked and hand painted) My services include venetian plaster, limestone plaster, marbling, glazing, color selection, wood graining, gilding / leafing, striping, metallic plasters and pastes, painting furniture and cabinetry, basically anything from new construction to remodling / updating with paint. I love both residential and commercial work, and also enjoy working on fine detailed oil painting. I just posted a new and improved website last week which is listed in my profile and am always looking to share networking, pricing and creative ideas with other professionals!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Welcome to CT! Don't listen to Sean though about pricing, I always recommend to newcomers from Tulsa if you have any questions about pricing just PM WillworkforBeer directly and ask him. He knows your market well and loves to help others with pricing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts