Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys like the post says I am a new member to the site. So a little about me, I am 23 and In school for construction management. I am working for a contractor to try and learn first hand the trade. We do bathroom, kitchen, and basement remodels and some painting. I got an interest in the industry when I was about 13 and started to help my dad on a large reno project at our house.

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
Hey guys like the post says I am a new member to the site. So a little about me, I am 23 and In school for construction management. I am working for a contractor to try first hand the trade. We do bathroom, kitchen, and basement remodels and some painting. I got an interest in the industry when I was about 13 and started to help my dad on a large reno project at our house.
Welcome.

I also started around the age of 13. Had an uncle with rental projects that needed help. I started (legally) on my own in 2005, at 20 years old.

There is a lot of info here. One suggestion, if you pose one of your school project questions here, make sure you warn the members its hypothetical at the beginning....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts