Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm a site prep contractor in louisiana. I have 3 excavators. 2 dozers, 2 dump trucks, 2 tractors, 2 bobcats, and a bunch of other stuff.
I clear and grub land ,demo buildings, build compacted foundation pads,form, finish and pour concrete, install culverts and other piping, finish grade the site. All while trying to make some money in the process.
I have been doing dirt work since i was a little boy riding in my stepdads lap. I have worked for most of the large contractors in the area building chemical plants, roads, and other civil work.
I have been working for a large chemical plant for the last 12 years(shift work). In that time I started my own company "Site Services" about 10 years ago. I have been very busy since then.
I have a wonderful family, I'm 39 my wife is 37, i have a 6 year old boy and a 2 year old girl. they are my life. The hardest thing that I do is to balance my family time with my jobs. You know you have to keep Momma happy.
I'm getting tired of typing so I going to stop here.

Thanks for all of the future answers to my questions.

Brett.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.