Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi-
I found this site looking around on the web about Ike rebuild info. We are local to Texas and are interested in doing work in Houston and Galveston. We were down there last week and it seems that there is a lot of labor needed but we're not sure how to go about finding people that are looking for builders.
We have full crews and are ready to go...
Anybody know of anyone needing help there?
-Luxor

·
Registered
112 Posts
Welcome Luxor. I am new myself here.

I just got back from Gilchrist and may have a contact for you. What kind of work are you specializing in? There is all kinds down there now including Amish building pre-fab houses. I have never before seen an Amish using a crane before this weekend. I have seen it all now.

I am even thinking about starting my business back up down there 'cause in Nac it is really dead. Not a done deal yet but some of the locals know me from past remodeling jobs to select clients and are asking me to do some work for them. What part of Texas are you from?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Introduction

Hello, I am an estimator in Construction with JP Cullen. Cullen is a general contractor located in Janesville,WI : we specialize in self-performed work in concrete, masonry and steel erection.
I have never joined a blog before so this is a new experience for me: just looking to network and possibly develop relationships and maybe leads for our firm.

Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts