Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
My name is Candice Whitlow and
I recently went to work for my Dad's company BARCO Construction and Design. Our company has been serving Southeast Missouri and Northern Arkansas since 1994. I have lived around construction my whole life, but I really want to do my job well in the family business. I would really like to network with others in the field. I have a read a few blogs on this site and I have found it very helpful.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,
I help manage the office, go out on site and take photos of jobs as they progress, and I also do marketing. I'm really wanting to learn more effective ways to market the business. We have a website, but it needs updating. Here in the next few weeks that's what I'll be working on. But I also have made a Facebook page for the business. This is where most of our updated job photos can be found. If you would like to check us out we are Barco Construction and Design on Facebook.

·
Registered
Remodel
28,687 Posts
Good to see you guys are staying busy! There are a lot of marketing ideas around - Ocowonoc usually jumps in on them, so you might want to dig through some of his posts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts