Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I just registered a general contracting business. I am pretty new on the business side and the trades as well. Looking forward to any tips or advice from prior experiences. i.e. training, things to look out, must do's, etc.

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Calif Licensing Expert
1,977 Posts

·
General Contractor
8,051 Posts
Hi guys,

I just registered a general contracting business. I am pretty new on the business side and the trades as well. Looking forward to any tips or advice from prior experiences. i.e. training, things to look out, must do's, etc.
Get out before its to late or you will become like everyone here :laughing:

Good luck with your business :thumbsup: As advise goes- Run it as a business, stand behind your work because your name is on it and don't BS anyone and you will be OK.

Good luck

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes I am, as the new Construction Analyst. As I said, we offer several construction training programs, but are also working with construction professionals to determine other areas of training needed to better serve our customers. If you have any suggestions, just let us know.

·
Calif Licensing Expert
1,977 Posts
Yes I am, as the new Construction Analyst. As I said, we offer several construction training programs, but are also working with construction professionals to determine other areas of training needed to better serve our customers. If you have any suggestions, just let us know.
You'll need to register with the forum as a Service Provider if you're going to be offering services to members. :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts