Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Trying to get familiar with this site......however I am computer illiterate. Sittin' at a desk is not my cup of tea.

I am 44 and have been around many phases of construction most of my life.
Everything from laborer to heavy equipment operator, to being a superintendant (new home) and even have some building inspecting under my belt.

I'll be the first to admit that I am a "Jack of all trades and a master of none". I have done a large amount of reno/remod. work for family, freinds and referrals. I did it for little to nothing because I enjoyed it and wanted to learn. I never ever did anyone wrong. If I ever did, I made it right at my expense. That's why I am critical about doing the job right the first time. I owe all those folks a debt of gratitude for trusting me for all I did. After years of getting beaten down by the above mentioned family and freinds about starting my own contracting biz.......here I am.

I am for the most part, self taught. Using eyes, ears and asking the right questions at the right time. Nevertheless, to all the masters (whom I have alot of respect for) be easy on me. Nobody ever knows it all....especially me. Not to worry...licensed subs where license is required.
My name is on everything I do.....quality and perfection are a must.
Without that I wouldn't be here right now!

Anyway, I live in the Puget Sound (Seattle/Tacoma) area.
Still working on bond/insur. and legalities. Expanding customer base since my decision, has gone very well.

"Enjoy what you do...& you will do it well"!
Now you know me & I look forward to participating (I think) :sweatdrop:

Pat

·
Super Moderator
11,969 Posts
Welcome to CT. I respect your honesty. As far as I'm concerned you are very welcome here.
Enjoy!

·
KemoSabe
14,233 Posts
Welcome to CT.:thumbsup:

Reactions: Pat MBb

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks Magic......have the pools froze over down there yet.
My Family is in Winter Garden....They're not very happy!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts