Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Publisher/Editor
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I'm new to this forum but my name, Roger Lindley, may be familiar to many as I have been involved in the construction industry for the past 30 years in my capacity as a site reporter/photographer/ equipment and system evaluator, etc.

Someone suggested using this forum:
1. to announce a new on-line digital publication written by me especially for the construction industry (read more about it at contractorsworld.info and, if it is of interest, then please register for free copies (digital versions).

2. In my younger days, I would travel the world writing site reports on various construction projects. To save my ageing bones, I'm asking people ion the industry to send me reports, photographs, even videos of projects they are involved in. If I can use them, then I will credit the source.

3. Would you be interested in a place to send your own site pictures to, to share with others?

If I've broken any forum rules, then I'm sorry. No doubt I will corrected.

·
Sean
5,537 Posts
First off welcome to CT - Would you do us a favor though, & put your location in your profile?

It actually looks pretty interesting - I might register later, do you have a copy to look at w/o registering?

http://www.contractorsworld.info/

FYI - I don't think you have broken the TOS, but the mods & Nathan have the final say

·
Publisher/Editor
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the tip. I will update my profile.

You can see working-in-progress examples of the new publications at contractorsworld.co.uk/example/example.htm

There is no need to register as it will be freely accessible, but registered readers will get to see it 14 days before it goes open . . . and their details will automatically load in to enquiry forms, etc. Registration also allows to look at reader geographic profile and adjust editorial content accordingly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.