Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi My name is Candi Whitlow, and I'm new to the website. I recently started working for my Dad's company Barco Construction and design. Here are some shots of masonry work we have done. If you like our work please check out our website www.barcocd.com or like us on facebook to see our most recent projects.
Thanks!:)

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
They have those tracks all over the place here in the higher end neighborhoods along the lake. For some it is the only reasonable way to get from the house to the boat dock due to 70+ foot elevation changes.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the replies!
What you are seeing is actually a chair lift. The cabin that goes with this deck is up at the top of the hill. We did this project for an elderly couple. They had not been down to the water for quite some time because they couldn't make the climb. The gentleman that lived there had been an avid fisherman. We installed that lift so they could sit down and ride to the deck, and be able to enjoy the water again. We copied the style of the deck off of their cabin. The cabin was rock as well. We also made a custom cast of the family code of arms in the deck. That's the shield you see in the front.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts