Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,
Just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. My name is Ryan and i own B&B Landscaping and Lawn Service. Have been in business for 15 years here in North Alabama. Maybe i can get some of you to swap some good ideas with me and if i can help anyone with questions i'll sure try. I had very little help when i started and had to learn just about everything the good ol hard way.

Ryan

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Hey Ryan, Welcome! Do you do design? I have a rather clean landscape following 2 hurricanes and want to make the front of the house look decent again. The back is my jungle. I'd just like to know where to put trees and where the high and low bushes go.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Teetorbilt said:
Hey Ryan, Welcome! Do you do design? I have a rather clean landscape following 2 hurricanes and want to make the front of the house look decent again. The back is my jungle. I'd just like to know where to put trees and where the high and low bushes go.
Teetorbilt,
I do alot of design also. My background in college was Drafting and design and then civil engineering. I never could let myself leave the business i had started as a kid so i use my college for my benefit. Also i have a full lawn service as well along with tree trimming and right now i'm doing holiday lighting to keep the cash flowing through the winter. I've only slowed down to mabe 6-8 hours most days instead of 10-14. :Thumbs: :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey Ryan,

Glad to meet you,

I am new here too, I am 22 years old and started a Landscaping Co. here in Ma. 2 years ago and love it! What has been you biggest pitfall?

Scott

1 - 9 of 9 Posts