8,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking of getting these sunglasses to go with my titanium Ti-Bone 15

I was just thinking about it.:whistling

Okay. I'm done.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Yeah, I got a pair of Oaks when I was in the Army for like $75 and they were normally like $150. I still have them and wear them on the site all the time. Sign me up a pair of those titaniums though, they would go good with my Ti-Bone.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Even if I could afford that much, I'm better off with the knock offs.

Given my history with sunglasses.:no:

·
Carpenter
514 Posts
I met an Oakley rep last week who insisted that I try on some of the Oakleys she had "lying around" (about 20). They are incredibly comfortable and light not to mention virtually indestructible.

Then she told me how much they cost and my Ray Ban's starting looking mighty nice once again. :eek:

20 Oakley "lying around" x $220/each (avg.) = $:no:

·
Registered
194 Posts
I have a pair of Natives.

They are awesome, and the warranty on them is great.

I bought them in 2005, and had to send them in for repair once.

The first 2 years is free, and then after that it is 20 dollars to repair/replace them, which in my opinion is worth it for the comfort and durability Ive gotten from them, and Im VERY rough on equipment :thumbup:

·
Head Grunt
3,270 Posts
I have a pair of Natives.

They are awesome, and the warranty on them is great.

I bought them in 2005, and had to send them in for repair once.

The first 2 years is free, and then after that it is 20 dollars to repair/replace them, which in my opinion is worth it for the comfort and durability Ive gotten from them, and Im VERY rough on equipment :thumbup:
I have been wearing Natives for about 3yrs too, very comfortable and light :thumbsup:. I used to wear Oaks alot but they were always walking off :rolleyes:. I wore Spy's for awhile too and they were decent shades too. Just cant beat the warranty on the Natives though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts