Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I'm new to this site and am currently a Staff Sergeant in the Army. I am starting up this business again because the demand is closing in and am looking to build some good relationships with contractors in coastal SC and Ga. I provide a turn-key installation service of the PlyFASTner hurricane protection hardware. This system has been tested and approved and currently holds florida product approval. Charleston county contractors be aware that building inspectors are no longer accepting screws as a method of attaching plywood to cover windows; anchors must be permanently installed. Ask questions please.

Attachments

·
General Contractor
8,051 Posts
Good luck on your venture... Do you have ASTM specifications for this product, if yes, post a PDF file in here or a link to where I can download one.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In general PlyFASTner meets all the requirements of the florida building code and international building code. And I guarantee you that this product is approved in NJ. You can visit www.Plyfastner.com for further information. The florida product approval number: FL13531

1 - 3 of 3 Posts