Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
few years overdue, but finally got around to redoing my site
haven't really gotten into the galleries or seo yet, and domain transfer isn't complete yet
http://www.customdecksandcarpentry.com/

want to find out any problems/glitches/responsive issues
tia

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
First impression.... and this coming from a guy that has an old fashioned template site that's out dated and pretty lame....

I would like to see your phone number displayed at the TOP of the website or in the header. I don't want to have to scroll down to find it. I also know now days, there "should" be a call to action form or contact us type fill in the blanks "above the fold" or where you don't need to do any scrolling to get to it.

I like the background image, but will it slow down loading on devices that don't have a lot of memory like a smart phone or tablet? I don't know the answer to this question. The website gurus here will be able to tell you.

I hope this helps.

·
Registered
342 Posts
want to find out any problems/glitches/responsive issues
tia
Didn't notice any problems in Firefox. Responsive design is working, not many w3c errors.

Load times are a little slow and the site looks like a first draft (no offense).

·
Registered
6 Posts
The website could use some help. Great on getting started though! I always say that almost any website is better than no website (just don't start putting up pictures of monkeys on roller skates or nothin' like that ;) )

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
The "trial" animation - :blink:

Not worthy of the actual deck above or any of your work for that matter.

What app you render that with?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts