Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A friend of mine who has been a GC for 20 some years is getting involved in a new sales lead company focused on home repair, remodeling, etc. They just posted a survey and thought some of you on here might want to weigh in.

Its 10 questions and takes about 5 mins.

Thanks a lot.
==========================================

Sorry. Had to take it down. Got several super dork responses. Frustrating....
===========================================

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
THanks whoever is at IP: 98.229.250.39
City: Leominster
Zip Code: 01453
Region Code: MA
Region Name: Massachusetts
Country Code: US
Country Name: United States

Some people are spending good money trying to start a business, and you have to go be disrespectful.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry. we had to pull the survey. He has to pay for the results. I tested the link on here and the 3 responses he got were all filled with rude comments.
Business promotion: I give my business cards to hookers and my meth dealer
How do you currently advertise/market your services? spray paint on buildings

I just thought that some of my peers would want a say in a new service. I havent really used this web board so maybe I missed something in the FAQ.

·
Super Moderator
11,971 Posts
Service Providers (Web, SEO, Sales, and Marketing "gurus")

If you are a service provider who works directly with professional contractors on a daily basis you're welcome to join the site in a support role for contractors. You are NOT however allowed to self promote in any way. Please read through the following so you can better understand what role service providers can play on ContractorTalk.com.

You MUST add yourself to the Service Providers usergroup which can be found here. This will let members know that you're here in a support role.
You may fill out Your Profile info with all your company details so members can learn more if they desire to.
You MAY NOT self promote in any way in the forum discussions. This includes:
Using your company name as your username
Having a signature that links to your business or mentions it by name.
Using an Avatar with your company name or logo in it.
Soliciting the membership for feedback or suggestions on your product or services.
Link to your blog or other informational pages.
Post about your product or service in threads.
Asking people to contact you or to see your profile for more information or deals.
Private Messaging members with unsolicited offers.
Bash other companies products or services that you compete with.

You're welcome to make helpful posts and support contractors on the site and if users are happy with the information you provide they can click on your profile to see more information, but any other form of self promotion is strictly prohibited.

Please Note:who violate these advertising rules will have their account disabled.

Last, if you have a product or service that you really want to reach the board with then you can buy a banner ad from us. Please Contact Us if you would like to receive more information on advertising.
Thread Closed

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.