Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else seen this tool on youtube. It looks useful to me. What do you think. I found it accidentally but you can go to "one handed sawzall forearm mount" and it comes up. Don

·
Crash Test Dummy
2,210 Posts
I'd like to see him demonstrate some of that 'on a ladder one handed sawdust gets in your eyes overhead cutting' they were describing in the video.

On the other hand, my Uncle Lefty might be interested in one.

·
EVIL GENIUS
2,546 Posts
Do that make one for a chainsaw?

I wouldnt want to fall with that strapped to your arm.

·
EVIL GENIUS
2,546 Posts
I want a chansaw strapped to one arm and a axe on the other. Then I can tear a house apart fast when I bid $12hr on the next renovation job.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I think it could be usefull.(I LOVE "gadgets"!)

However I would hope that's more of a working prototype. It appears that it would be a PITA to do an undo the hose clamps. and what is the price? Anything over $50 and I don't see the appeal.(provided they redisign it.)

and really can you see HIM on a latter demonstrating the over the head s:censored:it? :eek:

It WOULD be a good video to watch though!:laughing:

·
Contractor of the Month
26,075 Posts
That is absolutly ridiculous, try climbing a ladder with that or working overhead or doing anything with a heavy saw strapped directly to your arm.

Sure it would kickass if I wanted to cut uneven rounds of ABS or steel pipe at waist level on a sawhorse all day long; but anytime I use a sawzall its in a number of positions where I need to extension and freedom of my arms.

This is why I'm against drug use on job sites, stoner kids think up stupid sh!t like this. I could get a stedy-cam harness and mount a chain saw on it saw on it to make it easyer to hold and safer, would that make me rich?

·
Registered
3,588 Posts

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Has anyone else seen this tool on youtube. It looks useful to me. What do you think. I found it accidentally but you can go to "one handed sawzall forearm mount" and it comes up. Don

I use my milwaukee all the time with one hand. It's not a big deal.

Mind you, I don't get a lazer straight cut, (one handed) but who does with a ripper anyway?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts