Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to make ContractorTalk.com the best industry forum on the internet. The only way this is possible is to constantly monitor the content of the posts.
There are far to many posts for me to read all of them so we have a few dedicated members who help me out.

Today, we are adding a new moderator! Cole_21

Cole has proven his knowledge and skills on this board as well as a dedication to making ContractorTalk.com great. Starting today Cole will help moderate the General Discussion, Carpentry, and Landscaping forums.

I would also like to thank our existing moderators: Grumpy, Teetorbilt, Florcraft, and ProWallGuy

Thanks for all the help guys! :Thumbs: Contractor Talk wouldn't be the same without you....

·
Flooring Guru
2,794 Posts
thanx for the thanx Nathan.

This site continues to get better.

Cole is a great choice.

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Welcome Cole!
It's kind of like being a rent-a-cop for a gated community, just a few dogs barking after hours. An extra set of eyes always helps. Now I can go on vacation if I can just remember how it's done. LOL
Thanks for the recognition, Nate.

·
Back from the dead...
6,646 Posts
I would also like to thank our existing moderators: Grumpy, Teetorbilt, Florcraft, and ProWallGuy

Thanks for all the help guys! Contractor Talk wouldn't be the same without you....
Thanks for the thanks and thaks for setting the standard for ALL contractor forums. A cut above all the rest...... :Thumbs:

Welcome cole. :cool:

Where's RK and bill?

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
RK knows a hell of alot abour roofing. RK's history is in roofing. We were mutual members of a roofing forum until he was asked to not return. I found ALOT of useful information burried within his endless spam. Not worth the $20k a year membership fee though.

·
Deck Designer/Builder
2,430 Posts
Thanks Bob, but I'll just stick with "Decks" as a short name. :thumbs:

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
If Terry turned mean would that make him a Deck-tator?

·
Custom Builder
4,406 Posts
If he built a 20x30 across the back of his own home, would that mean that he had a huge deck?

If he fell off said deck, could we call him a deck off?

Bob

Just clowning around Decks:cheesygri

·
Deck Designer/Builder
2,430 Posts
You guys are too much!!!

Actually, I'm honoured to be getting so much attention ;)

Tell me, if said deck ended up being built as 10x15 would it mean that I'm only playing with 1/2 a deck???

1 - 17 of 17 Posts