Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Architecture and Design
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I'm a newly licensed Architect in the state of Wisconsin with 5 years of experience in a professional architecture firm. I have over a decade of experience working as a Custom Cabinet Maker and Interior Finish Carpenter. I'm hoping to find a resource for questions I have about construction...as I still have a TON to learn! :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Always remember that you're attitude and your words are a reflection of the inheritance that you leave for your kids and your family. You can hunt them daily are you can be a helpful source for the future of many. Your good name carries more weight than any dollar amount for years to come. Helping anyone in need are who lacks the knowledge only strengthens your true inheritance promised to every man. So let's help each other any way that we can to insure wealth and happiness, that's a reals man duty to the families of the world. We all can benefit from knowledge so practice being alpha and Omega only then will you become a true man that you are here under this sun to be. On that note, let's make this network a work platform for the real man, y'all be blessed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts