Contractor Talk - Professional Construction and Remodeling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
tile contractor
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning! I'm a ceramic tile contractor from southern Maine. I've been around the block a time or two, and am always looking for new info, as well as giving out what I know. I've been posting on a few tile forums now for about two years, and heard about this one over at John Bridge's forum, and thought I'd come by and check it out!

Nice place you have here, Nathan!! :)

·
Registered
269 Posts
Welcome aboard Bill, you're right this is a real nice place. Hope you enjoy your time here. :Thumbs:

·
Registered
10,471 Posts
Welcome Bill. Tile questions pop up here, don't be shy.

·
Registered
81 Posts
welcome bill,
southern Maine, some where along the coast? I'ts been awhile since I've traveled the kangamangus probibly hasen't changed much.any ways welcome aboard..
Dan

·
tile contractor
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dan-- actually closer to the kangamangus than the shore!! about 45 minutes outside of Conway, New Hampshire. :)

Teetorbuilt-- I've been accused of alot of things in my life, but being shy isn't one of em!! :D EVERYONE'S entitled to my opinion!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
438 Posts
Well Bill
I Guess your not far from me, as I am in Nashua NH, just a few miles south of you.

Bjd

·
Registered
81 Posts
Bjd said:
Bill
That must be the HD by the airport? as the other nashua HD is by the mall.

Bjd
studied avation management flight training at what was then daniel webster college(1978) right by the airport.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Sawdust, they changed the name to Borie field some time ago.

But yes Daniel Webster collage is still there right next to the airport.

BJD

1 - 13 of 13 Posts